Alcohol and Drug Evaluation Services

You may be required to complete an Alcohol & Drug Evaluation - an assessment is required if you are in Diversion or if you are convicted of a DUII. By law, they charge $150 for the service and most require cash or a certified check.

For Multnomah County - ADES will conduct your court required evaluation and also refer you to alcohol and drug treatment programs. ADES stands for Alcohol and Drug Evaluation and Screening Specialists.
506 SW 6th Avenue, Suite 611
Portland, Oregon 97204

For Clackamas County - Pioneer Alcohol and Drug Evaluation Services (PADES) will conduct your court required evaluation.
708 Main Street, Suite 205
Oregon City, Oregon 97045

For Washington County - Drug and Alcohol Evaluation Services will conduct your court required evaluation.
150 NE 3rd Avenue, Suite B
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124

Contact Us
Reynolds Defense is amazing. From the minute they pick up the phone, the entire staff is outstanding. Don't bother shopping , wondering who to get, if they are going to help or hinder, do they even care. Reynolds DF will not disappoint. All of the way through the process, if you're a good person in a bad circumstance, stop guessing, wondering, stressing. R.K.
I am indeed grateful for the fine service I continue to receive from RDF! Your firm's previous excellent reviews are what steered me to you in the first place. Thank you! J.M.
You guys were absolutely incredible. I’m in school and I feel like I finally have my life back. J.F.
Thank you for all of your help on my case, your team was a great help during this process. M.M.